Protein Pancakes -Tuesday, September 9, 2014
- 3 medium eggs
- 3 scoops of whey protein
- Plain Flour (mixed until a paste was created)
- Milk (mixed until a thin batter was created)
Makes 8 small pan sized pancakes
- Wisk the eggs until completely broken down.
- Mix Plain flour and eggs until a paste is created (use less flour this way, less carbohydrates)
- Mix Milk into the paste until a thin batter is created (Milk adds more protein)
- Add your three scoops of whey protein and mix into your batter.
- Leave to stand in the fridge.
- Using a small pan (3-4") pre-heat the pan with a dash of cooking oil.
- Leave to warm up for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour mixture into pan and evenly distribute.
- Enjoy and Grow!!